Tuesday, January 3, 2012

it's been a while


wow, i haven't posted a blog in a long time- not that anyone reads them or i ever posted anything super amazing ... anyways, i'm done with school! NAU at least. i graduated on december 16th. my aunt and cousin came to AZ from NY the day before commencement and have been here since then. they leave on thursday and i have been cherishing every moment that they've been here. i can already feel the tears welling up inside me just thinking about having to say goodbye again. it's so hard having family that isn't close. i'll put up some pictures here from their visit when i can.
as i already mentioned, i am done with school. for now at least. most likely i'll go to grad school someday but not now. i have been doing a little job searching but not much since my aunt and cousin are here. my condo is almost ready, i might even get to move in next week but we'll see how that goes.
one more thing- yesterday marked 15 years that my grammy has been gone.
If tears could build a stairway,
And memories a lane,
I’d walk right up to Heaven
And bring you home again


No comments:

Post a Comment